Tuesday 3 June 2014

Daiki Kasho in Gran Turismo series

It's not the first song which comes to my mind when I think of Daiki Kasho, but "Place in This World" is definitely a great example.

I find Daiki Kasho to be a composer who can make songs of several types and inspire lots of different emotions.

I first knew his songs from the Gran Turismo series. In case you want to check the bands he worked with (I did, and it's definitely worth it):

  • Dakota Star
    • Alan Brey
    • Chiaki
  • Jonathan Underdown (from Fade)
  • Ray Hikari (from Station of Revenge, and the one who sings the song below)


If anyone ever stumbles upon this page, I'll glady post any links to these bands or a blog with an interview, information, whatever. I believe there is also a portuguese guy who really likes Dakota Star and has uploaded videos on Youtube, so it's great that people keep these bands alive.

After all, these are the songs we will remember we heard when playing videogames.

Happy gaming ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment