Tuesday 26 August 2014

Personal Status Update + a personal cheesy but caring message

In little more than a month I will be leaving my country to stay a few months working in an investigation project. Which sounds pretty cool right?

Well, on one side, of course. On the other, I have had little time for preparations since I am working to make some money during the day and only come to the PC at night.

Days go by without me noticing I'm running out of time for preparing my work abroad. I would like to  keep writing about cars, and bike riding, and Linux stuff I learn here and there... there are a few drafts of ideas I have for blog posts, but there is something much more important now.

When I look back at my life, I know I have not always been the disciplined person I wish I was (otherwise this blog would have much more contents, of course). I have not always been helpful to others when I should have, but more importantly, I have not been up to the person I love the most: my girlfriend.

Even though I am still a klutz, I am getting better over time because of her. And even though I still fail her sometimes, I wish we can both be happy together. So this post is dedicated to her.

To anyone who might read this: remind yourself who are the most important people in your life and make sure you tell them.

3 comments:

  1. Good message! Great luck to you in your trip abroad and investigations!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Glad you liked the message ;)

      Delete